Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
What you get:
- The same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies for just $99 a month
- Monitor multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freene for compromised credentials, without connecting any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly
- Real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur
- Protect key employees with monitoring for up to 5 personal email addresses, too!
Why It’s Important:
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, like data breaches, as well as identity theft of individual employees
- Users often use the same passwords for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, which increases the potential damage a single compromised username and password can have on your organization
- Over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement. Why wait when you can know now?